Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Alucard's Going Batty *The Batty Rap*

Duration: 01:22 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-22 03:51:45

*Disclaimer: I obviously don't own the anime, music, or any content featured in this video. This is purely fan made as a tribute.* *Please rate, comment, and possibly subscribe* Finally, I finished. I'll type more here later but it's 2:44 AM and I want to go to bed... night. Anime: Hellsing Song: Batty Rap Sung by: Robin Williams Ending Song: Lose Urself Sung by: Family Force 5 Made on: Windows Movie Maker. *Updated 02/26/08* Okay, now that i'm rested i'm ready to type. I started this about 2 weeks ago, but because my mom was pressuring me to move within the month, i had to put it on hold. it took a while to download and convert the episodes too. Sorry about the glitching in the later half of the video. they didn't appear until i put this on youtube. *shaking fist of rage* Soon i hope to have more amvs and even start some web vlogging. I might be a bit slow though so please be patient if you want to see more. A big thanks to my first commenter, thecursedcleric77. And a thanks to google video for linking to my video.

Comments

kurenaiketsueki2  2008-02-26 11:21:33

Thank you. i know the lip syncing is a little off but i'm try to get better.
__________________________________________________
thecursedcleric77  2008-02-22 17:01:45

*does first post head bang* I never would have thought of mixng these two things together but you pulled it off well! Kudos to you! And the lips syncing actually looks pretty good! Kudos again!
__________________________________________________

No comments: