Monday, February 11, 2008

Ravens Training Camp 2007

Duration: 02:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-07 17:19:38
User: Dorkothy95
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Baltimore  Ravens  Training  Camp  2007  

Description:

These are some pics I took at the Ravens trainging camp this summer. I'm gonna have to try and put the vids I have of it up separately...Sorry some of the pics aren't very clear, my camera doesn't have very good zoom...I am indeed in this vid, my sister Allie and I are in the picture with the cheerleaders...You'll recognise her from my other video.Enjoy, and GO RAVENS!!!!! *Update* please comment and let me know if you want me to repost this vid with a song to it, and tell me what song u want....thanx!

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Re: 5 fact vlog tag train thing
Threepenny opera: Pirate Jenny
ASK FRASCO :: Day Dream Believer
When I fall in love
Lucy shows off her tongue


 

No comments: