Friday, February 22, 2008

King's Quest VI - Ways to Lose - Part 9 of 10

Duration: 08:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-09 14:40:15
User: shadyparadox
Tags:

kings | quest | kq6 | kqvi | sierra 

Description:

"Why do you think I'm here to harm the princess anyway? Besides the scythe and dagger crammed in my pockets I mean..." This is an attempt to exhaust all possible ways to lose in King's Quest VI. Part 9 shows the rest of the clips in the upstairs hallways of the Castle of the Crown, as well as Alexander's fateful encounter with Captain Saladin. Notice how "Bay" and "Wolf" keep trading names and voices (as do "Jowels" and "Mite" in the east hallway). When I group several clips together, that means each of the clips has the same result from that point onward, and I show that result only on the last such clip. For more details on how I sort out the clips, see Part 1. If you can think of any other ways to lose here (see Part 8 first), please let me know. Enjoy!

Comments

TheCoquiSteam  2008-01-19 20:52:35

finnaly, after so many "captures" theres a "death" one
__________________________________________________
 

No comments: