Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Cullybacky Hop (Low Whistle & Guitar)

Duration: 03:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-05-07 12:46:31
User: TinWhistler
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

lowwhistle  low  whistle  guitar  irish  traditional  celtic  folk  music  live  jigs  reels  set  tunes  

Description:

A set of tunes that I love and that I've just learned from Lúnasa. I don't know good enough by heart the last tune so I mess it up as usual. We needed to practice it quite much and I finally decided to use my low whistle. By the way, the guitar has only 5 strings...

Comments

btbroeke ::: Favorites  2008-01-14 16:10:33

Your video's are always great.. up untill you start to play really fast..than it changes in to jelousy.. you play excellent.. i'm trying and trying but for some reason i can't get it right to play that fast. Could you if you have any tips, give a couple to a well beginner? I'm playing for 2 years without lessons and it's going well but i want to play better... sort of play the tunes like you do it. if you have any tips they are always welcome.
__________________________________________________
Gwiynher ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 15:30:53

Per cert, com es diu?
__________________________________________________
Gwiynher ::: Favorites  2007-11-19 14:30:11

M'encanta el ritme de la primera peça. Buah! És que sou els meus ídols! xD
__________________________________________________
goatskinhero ::: Favorites  2007-08-24 13:27:20

Michael McGoldrick, watch out: there's a new kid on the block. The change of tempo in the middle was brilliantly handled by both of yous. Hooray for the guitar-player, and you, Mr. flute-player.
__________________________________________________
Tiednbound ::: Favorites  2007-08-24 02:59:13

The favorite of my four guitars was (by far) the least expensive; it's a thirty-year-old cheap beginner's classical nylon acoustic made-in-Japan. It's the one I spend the most time with, it seems. I say "was" because now I NEED to start a quest for a five-string ..... loved that sound!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

random
Superman
piano and me
snowmobile water driving
Britney Spears-Piece of me


 

No comments: