Thursday, November 8, 2007

Jin's Hopelessly Devoted (to Zuko)

Duration: 03:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-21 12:29:29
User: ztslovebird
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

After many months of planning, followed by a few days of actually MAKING this, here is my long-anticipated for 3rd amv! The title says it all, but for those who didn't get it, this is a Zujin shipping vid, in which Jin proclaims her hopeless devotion to Zuko (or Lee, as she knows him). The cast is very straightforeward as well; Sandy-Jin (and me) Danny-Zuko (and Cornelius) Sandy's practical side-Azula (and everyone in my life) Sandy's dreamer side-Ty Lee (and the little voice in my head that won't let me drop Cornelius) Please enjoy, rate, and comment! I don't own the show Avatar or anything else in it, blah, blah, blah. Screenshots courtesy of AvatarSpirit.net and Airbender.net. I didn't create the fanart, but I forgot who did.

Comments

No comments: