Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WENSLEYDALE RAILWAY - Steam on the line - August 2007

Duration: 08:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-24 17:05:41
User: PMDVD
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

August 22nd/23rd were spent in Wensleydale. Thanks to special permission from the line manager I was able to go where most cameras don't reach. My pass was scrutinised many times to ensure that safety was foremost. Standard 4 80105 was on loan from Bo'Ness and I recognised the crew from their previous visits with 'Thomas'. An exciting couple of days in familiar countryside. I have some video I took in the eighties of Barry Scrapyard and I must look up the shot of 80105 languishing there.

Comments

pedsduffsdmus ::: Favorites
It was brought to the railway by some visitors who asked if they could put it on the loco for their trip.
07-08-25 17:49:40
__________________________________________________
Linesider1 ::: Favorites
Excellent - I really enjoyed that. Nice to see you got some sun too. Any idea why the 'Appleby Round Table Express' headboard was used?
07-08-25 07:20:44
__________________________________________________

No comments: